Subject: Re: New OASIS data base and TC management

Confirmed

On 18 Mar 2003, at 10:13, Bernard Vatant wrote:

Folks

Since yesterday, all OASIS TC work has been transferred to a new
back-end data base management. This includes TC web pages, members
management, mailing list, meetings announcement, ballots and the like.

The most visible consequences of that migration by now is that the TC
Home Page looks very messy, working on and off, many old website
documents being no more available from it (although individual URLs of
the inner pages should continue to work OK ... if you had bookmarked
them, of course). For some reason, the documents that have been uploaded
into the new data base come from a backup of the website dating back to
May 2002. I just had the bandwidth to add the last draft of Deliverable
1.
I had to update in the data base the TC roster so that you keep being
subscribed to this mailing list. Note that I added Patrick Durusau,
Motomu Naïto and Eric Freese as voting members, since their three months
prospective membership is now over, but we'll have to make that official
at next meeting.

Could you please confirm that you get this message OK and can post to
the list, by answering to the list with cc to me.

Thanks

Bernard
_____________________________________

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
www.mondeca.com
_____________________________________

OASIS
| > server. Sorry for the long URL!
| [...]
| > Please send objections if any.
|
| None except what Bernard said:
|
| > I have one comment/suggestion: Should not "Recommendation 6" ...
| >
| > "A Published Subject Indicator should explicitly state its Published
| > Subject Identifier."
| >
| > become "Requirement 4" ...
| >
| > "A Published Subject Indicator must explicitly state its Published
| > Subject Identifier."
| >
| > Or better, be integrated into Requirement 3, in the following way:
| >
| > "A Published Subject Indicator must have exactly one Published
Subject