Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Deliverable 1 : New draft on OASIS server

The last version of Deliverable 1, revised by Steve, is on-line on OASIS
server. Sorry for the long URL!

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/wd-
pubsubj-introduction-01.htm

I think we are close to the final document. Please send comments NOW!

Note that the title has been changed from:

"Published Subjects: Definitions, Requirements and Examples"

"Published Subjects: Introduction and Basic Requirements"

A suggestion from Steve with which I fully agree.
Please send objections if any.

-----------

I have one comment/suggestion: Should not "Recommendation 6" ...

"A Published Subject Indicator should explicitly state its Published
Subject Identifier."

become "Requirement 4" ...

"A Published Subject Indicator must explicitly state its Published
Subject Identifier."

Or better, be integrated into Requirement 3, in the following way:

"A Published Subject Indicator must have exactly one Published Subject
Identifier, and explicitly state it."

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
www.mondeca.com