Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Groups - 2003-02-06.html uploaded

News from the Kavi front

I've uploaded in the system the minutes for the 3 meetings of 2003.
Note that all navigation links in those pages are broken, thanks to particular system
features that I don't know. Which means the index is unusable.

I've tried to upload also the images that go with the Deliverable 1. They are uploaded,
but not linked to the main document. It figures that relative links embedded in the "old"
webpages do no work in the new system. What should I do, I don't know. Maybe replace the
relative links by absolute ones. But that can't be done beforehand, since there is no way
to know before uploading the docs what will be their URLs...

Note that if you click on "Minutes" on TC "Home Page" (or what is left of it) you get a
chunk of that home page before the Kavi cataclysm, that I can't update any more, but that
links to old pages, including the old index of minutes, that I can't update anymore (no
more FTP access to those pages) but where the links still work ... COOL ...

I've tried to be patient about this during the past weeks. I've asked for support from
OASIS team by various channels, with no effective answer so far. My patience is beginning
to thinner, very close to disrupting point ...

I suggest that first point (and maybe unique) of our Thursday meeting be this new §%?/§§!!
system.

Have fun on April fools day, everybody :o)

Bernard