Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Groups - 2003-06-26-00001.000.pdf modified

Mary

Sorry, I don't understand : I'd modified the access to the document to make
it public, addressing your demand, and that was exactly the object of the
last notified modification. I just checked, and can access to the document
without password from the TC page: choose "Documents" in the menu, and here
it is. You can see details and download the document.

Bernard

BTW the links in the document summary were still pointing to ontopia's
page. I made a version where this is corrected and will upload it today. I
will also upload a MS Word version, for Microsoft addicts :))

leave_workgroup.php