Subject: Revisions needed to deliverable

Steve,

Apologies for taking my review of the first deliverable down to the
wire! Too many irons in the fire!

Note, I have attached a PDF file that has all the required elements.
Note that the primary omission in the current document is the long list
of copyright, not responsible, etc., declarations at the end of the
document. (changing working draft to commitee specification of course)

See also the following OSIS requirements on naming documents:
http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/docs/chairs-filenaming-02.html

I spoke with the OASIS office and while committees can issue
specifications without doing all the notices, etc., that we would have
to reform it for it to be considered for adoption as an OASIS
specification (read greater publicity).

Suggestion was that we simply fix stylistic errors before it comes to
their attention by consent of the TC. Works for me.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau