Subject: Error in Introduction and Basic Requirements?

Greetings,

Working away on a proposal for the PSI spec (won't finish today, perhaps
tomorrow) and found the following:

Section 2.5.2 Publishers in the loop

end of first paragraph:

"At that point, applications and users will be provided with published
subjects, published subject indicators (PSIs) and published subject
identifiers (PSIDs)."

I would prefer to distinguish between "published subject indicators" and
  "published subject identifiers" but my understanding was that the
committee wanted both to be identified as PSIs. Note that PSID is also
used in section 3. Requirements and Recommendations for PSIs.

Both the requirements and recommendations avoid the ambiguity by using
the terms Published Subject Identifier and Published Subject Indicator.

Should I just avoid PSI and simply say "Published Subject," "Published
Subject Identifier," and "Published Subject Indicator" for the proposal,
that is until we fix the "Introduction and Basic Requirements?"

I think that would be the better course since that would leave no
ambiguity in the language of the proposal. (Well, from that source
anyway, sure other ambiguity and errors will be present.)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau