Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] New Published Subject Indicator

* Patrick:

| Let me try the published subject indicator example again, this time
| following Pepper's advice on "human-readable":
|
| <head>
| </head>
| 2003-09-14</p>
| http://psi.fruits.org/apple.html. </p>
|
| Comments? (Not wedded to the actual statements that appear, just
| illustrative. Suggestions on constraints, if any, welcome.)

I would say that this is acceptable. Not optimal, perhaps, but
it conforms to both the requirements and the recommendations as
I understand them.

I'm not sure about the exact semantics of your five <meta>
elements, nor their relationship to DC:

To what extent do the names of the property types (keywords,
location, type, publisher, date) -- and the ways in which you
using them -- conform to existing metadata recommendations,
in particular, Dublin Core?

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>