Subject: teleconferences?

Mary,

You asked in a post earlier today if funding might be coming that would
support teleconferences for the TC.

Just as a conversation starter, how often do you think the TC (assuming
a program of work) would need to meet by teleconference (as opposed to
chat or email)?

Would it be necessary for the call-in number to be 1-800 for most
participants or would it be enough to have the conferencing part of the
call sponsored?

Would an hour a month be enough time?

Just trying to get a feel for what you (or anyone else, don't be shy)
thinks would be effective procedural stuff that would result in real
progress.

I assume we would all prefer monthly week long meetings in Aruba but
that is probably out of reach unless we get reconstruction funding from
some not to be named major government. So, let's assume that we are
looking for the most economical yet effective alternative.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau