Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Deliverables: Conversation starter

* Patrick Durusau

| Seems to me that we need to get some deliverables, i.e., examples of
| how to do PSI out sooner rather than later.

That's for GeoLang to do, I think, and it's pretty close to being done.
This page is very close to what we want:

In any case, the first thing we need to do is to agree on what the
content of the remaining deliverables should be. Then we can talk
about what it should be.

| While my examples were "sub-optimal" even as HTML based PSIs, I
| think it is the case that PSIs that are published using topic maps
| will certainly have more capabilities than those that written as
| HTML pages. Same is the case for PSIs that use the OAI mechanism for
| storage will have advantages over static HTML PSIs.

Well, for all of this stuff I'd like to start with requirements. What
is it we actually want to enable people to do? Let's consider that
before we run off in all kinds of directions trying to satisfy demands
we don't even know what are.