Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Deliverables: Conversation starter

 Patrick et al:

The Business Centric Methodology TC is actively seeking to promote examples of Templates that define e-business artifacts ( using who / what /  when / where / why approach)..
personally I am very keen to promote the use of TM-PSI structures in this way.
If you could agree that this should be one of the TC's near term goals I would be very happy to become an active TC member (currently an observer).

> > | Seems to me that we need to get some deliverables, i.e., examples of
> > | how to do PSI out sooner rather than later.
>
> This Technical Committee will define sets of published subjects for
> language, country, and region subjects, in accordance with the
> guidelines for published subjects to be laid down by the Published
> Subjects TC.
> ****

cheers

carl