Subject: Coming back ...

Hello all

Seems that I'm listed again as TC member, and even as Chair in the TC
roster, along with Patrick !!

All my previous rights of access to Kavi seem to have been restored along
with my membership. This is just a test to check that it includes my
subscription to the list. I'm catching up with the archives. More to come.

Cheers