Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Re: TC documents

Complement of information ...

*Mary
> > are these pages still on an OASIS server?

*Bernard
> I don't know, actually, but I don't think so. As said above, I mirrored
> everything from my local files.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/index.htm

Those documents seem here to stay on OASIs servers, but in a frozen state
way older than Mondeca archives. The last update is September 26, 2002. I
remember now that when the system switched to Kavi last spring, all those
directories were restored from an old backup, and not from their current
stage. And they could not be updated anymore, since FTP access to those
directories was denied to TC webmaster after the Kavi set-up. That's why I
set up the Mondeca mirror pages.