Subject: TC documents - Mondeca archives

According to what I suggested in a previous message today, I made some
brush-up of the TC archives at http://www.mondeca.com/pubsubj/

Main purpose of the update was to make it clear that this website provides
*unofficial archives* of TC work from August 2001 to June 2003, that is
from TC creation to release of Deliverable 1.

I consider this content as frozen now unless someone points to dome
corrections to be made.
Any material relevant to further TC work is certainly to be found under
http://www.mondeca.com/pubsubj/docs

Hope that helps.