Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Positions, process and PubSubj

>*Patrick
>I think we have all known each other and worked together long enough that
>the various position questions are largely a matter of complying with the
>process that is required.

Welcome back Bernard :) Now we have two chairs and two secretaries: either
feast or famine!

Yes,  Scott put me there as secretary so that I could access Kavi and
begin to get things rolling again, so that is why we have two secretaries now.

So Patrick, this is up to you. Do you want me to continue taking care of
the website, documents, and roster or will you do that? Actually, I think
that we were all unaware that the secretary has full website control as
the chair does, so I was taking care of this for Bernard at the end of his
tenure -- with his username and password, and when he lost his membership,
I lost my access.

>Since we are now procedurally valid, let's turn our attention to
>substative questions and see if we can capatalize on all the good work
>that Mary reminded me has already been done for PubSubj.

That's why we need our documents -- well those that we need to go ahead
now  -- in Kavi in order and at least make sure that everyone is informed
and up to date.

>It is my hope that the work in this TC (and other related ones) will be
>so relevant and important to both its current and potential members, that
>not only will our current members stay, but we will attract others to
>share the load that has been borne by you and others for a long time.
>
>Lots of work left to do and I think plenty of hats to go around!

Sure, of course!

Cheers,
Mary