Subject: TC teleconference proposal: 26 January 2004 18:00 GMT

Greetings and Happy New Year!

In an effort to get the New Year off to a great start for the PubSubj
TC, I would like to set up a conference call for the 26th of January
2004 at 18:00 GMT.

Please respond to the list indicating if you can make that time/date for
the call (I need to know how many participants we are likely to have.)

Assuming that a majority of the members don't have conflicts for that
date, I will be posting an agenda for the meeting by 12 January 2004
(that is next Monday). If you have items you would like to see on the
agenda, please post them to the list.

Details on the call, such as the dial-in instructions, etc., will be
posted to the members-only part of the OASIS website. (By separate post
I will be forwarding the dial-in instructions to prospective members.)

Hope everyone is at the start of a great year!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Director of Research and Development