Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] TC teleconference proposal: 26 January 2004 18:00GMT

Bernard,

Reviewing the various documents to help prepare the agenda and in:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/issues.htm

I came across the following:

> ISSUE 8 - Metadata non available in Dublin Core
>
> -- Section 4.6 gives an equivalent of most needed metadata in Dublin Core.
> -- But some of them seem to have no Dublin Core equivalent. How should those last ones be declared?

Not asking about the substance of the issue, but in what document does
"Section 4.6" appear?

Think I have a complete set of all the various documents and proposals
but have not seen (or perhaps have not recognized) the section in question.

Thanks!

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick