Subject: Metadata for PS Doc?

Greetings,

I noticed in reviewing the documentation that there was some question
about Dublin Core expressing all the metadata that may be desireable for
a PS Doc.

The metadata I found listed was as follows:

Issue 8:

Name The name of the PS Doc

Type The declaration of the resource as a PS Doc

Identifier The PS Identifier for the PS Doc

Domain An indication of the subject area, domain or scope of the PS Doc

Issue 9:

Publisher The entity appearing in the Statement of Intent

Language The language(s) of the PS Doc

Format The format(s) or syntax(es) used in the PS Doc

Date of original publication

Date of latest revision/version

Version

optional metadata

Description

Creator

Contributor

Conditions of use

Source

Coverage

Are there any others I have missed?

I will undertake a mapping of the Dublin Core elements (found at:
http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/) to this list of metadata
and should finish that prior to the teleconference. (I am aware of the
partial mapping in
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc_05.htm,
  which curiously says that Domain is not found in Dublin Core, whereas
I think that dc:coverage fits that rather well.)

We don't necessarily have to reach these issues in the teleconference
but the underlying question of the Dublin Core mapping looks like fairly
low lying fruit that we could make some progress on fairly quickly.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick
--
Patrick Durusau
Director of Research and Development