Subject: Teleconference agenda, NOTE new Time

Greetings!

Note: I will be posting the phone number for the teleconference to the
OASIS website (members only section) tomorrow. Apologies for not
having it tonight. (Wanted to get confirmation on availability with
the new starting time, 17:30 GMT, before sending out the number.)

Teleconference meeting of the Published Subjects TC will be held on
the 26th of January, 2004, starting at 17:30 GMT. The call with last
for 2 hours, with the following agenda:

17:30-17:35 I. Roll Call

17:35-17:45 II. Approve Agenda (add, subtract items)

17:45-18:00 III. Administrative/Office Questions:

We now have two chairs, two secretaries.

18:00-19:00 IV. Future Deliverables:

Suggestion: Let's not try to plan out all of the deliverables of the
TC at this call. Suggest we all review Bernard's post,
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/tm-pubsubj/200310/msg00073.html,
and isolate some deliverables that we can produce over the next six
months.

19:00-19:30 V. Future Process (herein of meetings, teleconferences,
assignments)

Assignment of deliverables

Process on deliverables (does person or persons assigned want to have
discussons separate from the group to prepare the draft?)

Draft dates for deliverables

Date for next teleconference

Date for next F2F meeting

Hope everyone is having a great day!