Subject: Teleconference number and agenda posted!

Greetings!

Well, if it worked, and it appears have from a second browser window,
the details on calling in are now on the PubSubj webpage! Along with the
agenda.

We will probably make more progress on the call if we can do some
discussion of deliverables, etc., before hand. (hint, hint)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau