Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Range of Application

Acknowledged - the link is for OASIS members.

Below is an extract from the charter.
<charter-extract>
The Semantic Content Management SC was established by the OASIS ebXML
Registry TC. The SC will define use cases and requirements for managing
semantic content within the ebXML Registry 4.0.....
Ultimately, the SCMSC will deliver the detailed technical specification
for adding semantic content management capabilities in the registry. The
proposal will address changes to RIM, XML Schema, Relational Schema and
Registry Service interfaces that will be necessary to support the new
features. </charter-extract>

<quote who="Bernard Vatant">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums