Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Range of Application

Peter et al:

We are in early stages of the SCM SC life cycle. We have not had a
formal kickoff meeting where we will be getting team members on the same
page.

In a nutshell we plan to build the Semantic Web Server standard
for distributed, collaborative development, management and usage of
semantic content (not just ebXML). I believe this includes supporting the
semantic registration of PSI's.

I welcome the thought that our work would be contribute to the goals of a
full Semantic Web (?) TC with a broader charter.

Note:
Formal participation to the SCM SC requires that you be an OASIS member
as well as a member of the ebXML Registry TC.

cheers
Carl

<quote who="Peter Brown">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums