Subject: Update needed for TC Home Page - who's gonna do it ?

Following yesterday meeting, the informations at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tm-pubsubj

are to be updated accordingly (names of TC Chair and Secretary)

I guess it will be updated automatically if changes are made in the TC
roster.

It's not clear by yesterday's decisions, for me at least, who is in charge
of TC website now.
We have now one chair and one secretary who both have administrative rights
on Kavi system.
I guess I will not have them any more if my status in the roster switches
from "Chair" to "Member".

Before Kavi, we had the concept of "TC Webmaster" that seems to have
disappeared now ...

Suggestions ?

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant