Subject: Agenda for 8 March teleconference

Greetings!

The agenda for next Monday's teleconference is attached.

We have been far too quite (including myself) and I think it would be
helpful if we all tried to review the questions on the agenda
(originally posted by Lars) and attempt to offer opinions or comments on
one or more of them by next Monday.

The discussion will be fruitful and move us forward, but only if we all
bring something to the discussion.

Hope this finds one and all in good health and spirits!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Director of Research and Development

OASIS Topic Maps Published Subjects TC

Agenda for:

8 March 2004, 17:30 - 19:30 GMT

17:30 - 17:35: Roll Call

17:35 - 17:40: Approval of Agenda

17:40 - 17:45: Approval of minutes

17:45 - 19:20: Discussion of Questions on PSIs

Questions on PSIs (posted by Lars, slight rewording to cast them in
form for discussion on the agenda):

(Suggested ordering, subject to committee approval/acceptance)

1. What is a good form for a PSI URI?

   1.A should URIs be name-based or meaningless?

   1.B Is there a difference between types and individuals here?

   1.C How to handle multiple languages?

(Lars originally posted 1.C as a more general multiple language
question. Split out here since there maybe different concerns and
resolutions depending upon the context of the question.)

2. What should the subject indicator actually include?

3. What should a good textual definition look like?

4. To what extent should constraints on the use of the indicator be
   included in #3?

5. What form should these constraints be in? prose? OSL/TMCL?

19:20 - 19:30: Set next meeting date, tasks for next meeting

19:30: Adjourn