Subject: Meeting Announcement and Agenda

Greetings,

Please accept this as notice of a teleconference meeting of the OASIS
Topic Maps Published Subjects TC for November 1st at 15:10 UTC.

Agenda:

1. Roll Call

2. Acceptance of work product from the OASIS Topic Maps Published
Subjects for Geography and Languages TC for completion.

3. Discussion of next steps to complete the work of the OASIS Topic Maps
Published Subjects for Geography and Languages TC.

4. XML 2004: Nocturne for the OASIS Topic Maps Published Subject TC (not
a meeting per se but to attract new participants).

5. Other business.

6. Adjournment

I don't have the teleconference numbers with me (I am in Baltimore at
the moment) but will be posting them to the members only section of the
site on Monday, October 25, 2004.

Apologies for the separate times but our memberships are not completely
overlapping.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick
--