Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Proposal to change name of TC

100% agreed. In fact I had made this proposal at creation of the TC 3 years ago, with
exactly the same arguments.
Powers-that-be in OASIS (Karl Best) had pushed to keep Topic Maps in the title at the
time, for I don't remember now which marketing reasons ...

BTW I've been asked to contribute to a SWBPD document on Vocabulary Management, about
Published Subjects.

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Oct/0148.html

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant