Subject: Blurb for Nocturne

Greetings!

Sorry for the delay but I just got confirmation of the room for the
Published Subject Nocturne.

Suggest the following as a starting point (I am not wedded to any of this):

**********
Published Subjects Nocturne!

Published subjects for practitioners of RDF, Semantic Web, Topic Maps,
Business Vocabularies! The OASIS Published Subjects TC is holding a
nocturne, Monday, November 15th, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM, Taft Room in the
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.

The Published Subjects TC is ramping up to complete work already
underway and to take on new projects relevant to your subject area.
Sorry, no free drinks but lots of discussion and planning of new
activities for the Published Subjects TC.

Suggestions/Comments?

I would like for all of us to start pushing this by next Monday so if
you have the time over the weekend, some discussion and consensus on the
blurb and who will post where would be great.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau