Subject: FW: [tc-announce] Clarification of Published Subjects TC Charter

OASIS members:

Please accept my apologies for the extra email; I inadvertently incorporated
the wrong link for the updated charter.

The OASIS Topic Maps Published Subjects TC voted on 21 October 2004 to
clarify its charter.

Meeting minutes recording this decision are at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tm-pubsubj/download.php/9956/mi
n110104.html

The new charter is posted at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/charter.php