Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Teleconference at 1 PM ET (US)

Lars,

I have no problem with resetting it. The reset date will depend on Eric
being able to arrange the conference line with Lexis/Nexis.

Suggestion: After we take the roll call, I will make a motion to
postpone the meeting, with the reset date to be announced. Since you are
the principal author of the documents we intend to discuss we need for
you to have your voice (and be feeling good as well).

Does that work for you?

Hope you get to feeling better real soon!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net