Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] [xtm-wg/xtm-iss/xtm-cms] Regarding associations as t opics

Sorry Nikita, I'm not ignoring your example, but I have no time to respond
today. I'm sure we'll be talking this through at teh week-end.

Cheers

Ann W.

Your family still won't know what you do.  At least they'll know where.
The resources, brainpower & breadth of opportunities at Microsoft are
unmatched. The only question is are you ready for that kind of impact?