tosca-interop message

Subject: RE: HP TOSCA for Oasis TOSCA ODCA Forecast 2014 Youtube area uploaded

Hi Peter (and Interop SC members),

Thanks to Jane, we have confirmation that these sorts of videos can be uploaded into the OASIS YouTube area. However we are still developing a plan to identify and organize company and organization specific videos related to the ecosystem somehow within the channel, so these sorts of videos may be posted sometime shortly after ODCA.

Naturally, it would also be helpful to see additional videos from other organizations and companies, so folks reading this please post to this thread please let us know if you might provide such a video and when?

Thanks,

Paul

From: Gibbels, Peter [mailto:peter.gibbels@hp.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 2:00 AM
To: Lipton, Paul C; tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org; Jane M Harnad

Hello TOSCA team

I just uploaded the HP video for the Oasis TOSCA youtube channel to the Oasis TC document folder.

Next week I am not in the office or connected to my mail . If there is a question please connect to the colleagues I listed with the uploaded video. But guess we are all set.

Best regards and a great ODCA event with lot´s of success for TOSCA

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CA95C4.96498650

Peter Gibbels
Solution Architecture & Partner Integrations
HP Software X-portfolio & Foundation Service
Group
Mobile: +49 151 1475 1380

Homeoffice +49 2409 702425

40880 Ratingen, Berlinerstrasse 111, Germany
peter.gibbels@hp.com