tosca-interop message

Subject: Revised Minutes for 2015-04-06

Hi Matt, Richard, and all,

I have taken the liberty of uploading a word doc with revised minutes including my report on OSCON, OASIS, and logistics. For some reason, Kavi did not post an update email notification, but you can find the revision at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/download.php/55403/2015-04-06%20Minutes%20for%20InterOp%20SC%20Revised.docx

Also, Matt, Karsten and I have both found that the email minutes you post are not readable in Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013. If you would be so kind as to just paste them into a word doc, it would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul