Subject: Re: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA-v1.0-csd01 uploaded

Thomas, once a CSD is created by OASIS staff, it is official and cann ot be changed, I believe. You must fold purely editorial changes of no semantic significance into one of the new WDs, such as WD05, when we reach it. That's why OASiS staff generates the CSD for us. Thus, the improvements in this case will be picked up in CSD02. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Thanks,
Paul (from mobile - please excuse typos and brevity)

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, CA Industry Standards and Open Source Program
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Phone (preferred): +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

From: Thomas Spatzier [mailto:thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 04:57 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA-v1.0-csd01 uploaded

Submitter's message
Reviewed and updated initial CSD01 document:
- fixed TOC
- fixed footer
- added Acknowledgements section in Appendix

I uploaded a zipped package containing the document (redline version) and XSD.
-- Mr. Thomas Spatzier
Document Name: TOSCA-v1.0-csd01

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Thomas Spatzier
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2012-03-26 01:57:33