Subject: Your ballot to submit TOSCA v1.0 COS01 to the membership for an OS vote is closed

Members of the TOSCA TC,

Your ballot to submit TOSCA v1.0 COS01 to the membership for an OS  vote has closed. The ballot needed a minimum of 13 affirmative votes to pass. It received 17 so the ballot has passed. You can find the results at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2529

I will now set up the ballot and notify the members. I will share the list of eligible primary and alternate voters with you once the ballot is set up.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org