Subject: DUE FRIDAY: Company 1-page slide for ODCA Event - Showcasing TOSCA Ecosystem support

TOSCA TC,

This is a reminder from the Interop. SC that the deadline for companies to submit their 1-page slides for  inclusion in the video/presentation being shown at this year's ODCA Forecast 2014 event is this Friday, August 1st.

This is a chance to showcase your company's or organization's support of the TOSCA Ecosystem which will be the theme of our TOSCA kiosk video, presentation and panel discussion (see event details below).

COMMITTED COMPANIES:
===================

The following Company/Organizations and owners have been identified as needing to send in their respective slides.
------------------------
- Axway, Dale Moberg (already received)
- Canonical, Kapil Thangavelu
- CloudSoft, Alex Heneveld
- Fujitsu, Karsten Beins
- Gigaspaces, Yaron Parasol
- HP, Peter Gibbels
- Huawei, (Chin) Jin Qin
- IBM, Matt Rutkowski
- SAP, Richard Probst
- Vnomic, Derek Palma
- Zenoss, Chip Holden

Others companies welcome
------------------------

If updated slides are not submitted we will use the same slides as from EuroCloud 2013 event:

POSTING SLIDES:
==============

Post finished slides to the Interop. SC "deliverables" folder here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/documents.php?folder_id=2688

<OR>

You may post the slides to the TOSCA TC's "Working Documents" folder in Kavi here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents.php

You may also email them to Matt Rutkowski directly at: mrutkows@us.ibm.com

Event Information:

The link to the ODCA Forecast event site is here:
http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/forecast2014

The TOSCA presentation will be given on Wed, Sept 24th with the video showing Monday-Wednesday at a kiosk.
http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/forecast2014/agenda

Kind regards,
Matt