Subject: Very Successful ODCA Forecast Session and Press!

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Just wanted to share that I think the TOSCA session was one of the most successful sessions at the ODCA Forecast Conference. Our room was full with perhaps close to 100 senior leaders from leading service providers and many other businesses, who were very engaged and asked a lot of questions. I don’t think I ever saw that room more than half full, at least during the other sessions I saw there! Also, TOSCA was referenced in several other sessions including the DevOps one that proceeded the TOSCA session. There may be follow-up opportunities with ODCA, as well.

Also, the TOSCA session was covered in InformationWeek.

Kudos to the entire Technical Marketing and Education Ad Hoc (lead by Karsten Beins), the Interop SC (lead by Matt Rutkowski and Richard Probst), the Container  Ad Hoc (lead by Hemal Surti), to the speakers who were synergistic and mutually supportive at all times (Matt Rutkowski, Derek Palma, Richard Probst). It was an honor being on that stage with them.

Special thanks to Peter Gibbels for many contributions to content in the Technical Marketing and Education Ad Hoc, Jacques Durand who served as a logistical backup, and last, but not least, Ton Ngo for much hard work on the excellent videos.

Very sincere apologies to the folks that I am forgetting. It’s late for me, but you know who you are. It’s just my memory that’s faulty.

Best,