Subject: NFV first ad hoc on wednesday

Hi all

I have post a new event for the first NFV ad hoc on the Calendar page, it will start on Jan 21, 10 AM (EST), everyone who interested in this topic is glad to attend.

·         Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/524218797

  • You can also dial in using your phone.

USA (Long distance): +1 (773) 945-1031

Access Code: 524-218-797
More phone numbers: https://global.gotomeeting.com/524218797/numbersdisplay.html

Two main things that I think we can discuss on this call would be :

1, meeting plan (time, frequency)

2, background introduction (NFV)

If anyone has additional suggestion on the agenda and would like to present something, please let me know.

We may need another co-leader for this ad hoc WG as suggested by Paul, and I also think this is very important for the success of the NFV ad hoc WG, so if anyone volunteer to be the co-leader, you can simply reply to this email or nominate yourself on the first NFV ad hoc meeting, your support is very appreciated.

Regards

shitao