Subject: Presenting myself

Dear TOSCA TC members,
my name is Luca Gioppo, I work in CSI-Piemonte, that is an in-house of local public administration in Piedmont - Italy.
My involvement in TOSCA is due to my actual partecipation to the CloudOpting EU financed project where we decided to adopt the TOSCA standard to implement a cross cloud deployment solution based on Docker container solution complete with monitoring etc.
I'm not entering in the details of the project now, but I want to explain my main interest in the TC: I'm playing the role of an early adopter and implementor; we choose the XML specification that was the one available at the time and I see that the YAML one is adding new features and more detail.
Having started from scratch we could have misinterpreted the standard and have many, maybe, noob questions.
I will try to raise them here hoping not to spam too much.
Plese consider these as the feedback of someone that reads the specifications and try to understand the approach to implement an orchestrator (this could help in documenting the stabdard).
This I believe could be the starting of my contribution here hoping to become more skilled in the overall approach to perticipate more actively on the development.
Luca Gioppo