Subject: Franck Chauvel - Leave of Absence Request

Dear Franck,

OASIS process requires that requests for Leave of Absence request notify the TC at least 7 days in advance. Thus, I am taking the liberty of adjusting your request from November 23rd to December 9th, unless we hear otherwise from you.

That said; I acknowledge the request.

Please enjoy your vacation and thank you for your hard work on the Instance Model.

Regards,

From: Franck Chauvel [mailto:Franck.Chauvel@sintef.no]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:23 AM
To: Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>; Derek Palma <dpalma@vnomic.com>
Cc: Anatoly Vasilevskiy <Anatoly.Vasilevskiy@sintef.no>
Subject: [TOSCA] Leave of Absence

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Paul and Derek,

I am writing to inform you of my vacation leave from November 20 to December 9.  My family and I are travelling to China to visit my wife's family.

Should there be any urgent issue regarding the instance model, please contact my colleague, Mr. Anatoly Vasilevskiy (which I cc-ed).

Kind Regards,

Franck

---
Franck CHAUVEL