Subject: IBM hosting new developer conf. named Index in San Fran. on all latest Open Tech.

As some of you may know, last year, the Open Tech. group within IBM (where I reside) became part of a much larger, centralized division focused on developer advocacy.

As part of that group, I was made responsible for one of 17 areas of Open Tech. focus called Serverless which includes partly my work on the Apache OpenWhisk project.

This year, to foster discussion, IBM decided to create a new developer-lead conference for developers to  educate, train and create dialogue around all 17 of these tech. areas called "Index".

If you want to learn either the basics (with labs and workshops) or latest greatest about tech. like Containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Data Sciences and processing (Machine Learning, Tensorflow, R or Scala languages), Block Chain (Hyperledger), or even Serverless (OpenWhisk) from industry experts and in-trench devs. from MS, Google, Slack, Uber, etc. please consider attending.

Location: Sand Francisco
Dates: FEB 20–22. 2018.

https://developer.ibm.com/indexconf/?cm_mmc=dw-_-social1711-_-redirect-_-indexconf

Cheers,