Subject: Survey on TOSCA

Hello TOSCAteers!!!

I noticed some of you did in fact reply to my kind prayer and took the survey Iâm running for the benefit of our standard:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd50yfbxJfQsm5P3M_bkIHvPDCIH0sE3qD2nPGlduOevUcYNA/viewform

in case you havenât done so already, please take some few minutes to complete the survey and Iâll disseminate the results as soon as possible.

happy new year!!!

Damian

Damian Andrew Tamburri, Ph.D.
Visiting Professor

Politecnico di Milano
Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informatica e Bioingegneria - Via Golgi 42, 3rd Floor
Cell: +39 3491279924
Email: mailto:damianandrew.tamburri@polimi.it

Executive Director, Jheronimus Academy Data & Engineering (JADE) Lab
Secretary, OASIS TOSCA Standard Technical Committee
Secretary, IFIP - WG 2.14 / 6.12 / 8.10 on Service-Oriented Systems
Social Media Team Leader, IEEE Software