Subject: Agenda for 7/16/2019 TOSCA meeting

-        We will continue the discussion started several weeks ago related to specifying workflow inputs. This discussion has lead to the following questions (both in the meetings and off-line):

·         What is the value of workflows in TOSCA. Should the language even include support for imperative workflows?

·         Do we expect a one-to-one relationship between external API calls and workflows?

·         How do we “link” input values carried in API calls to the service template and to workflow inputs?

·         How is this done when workflows are defined using TOSCA workflow grammar vs. using external workflow artifacts?:

·         Do we need to extend the TOSCA language to include support for “modifying” a running service instance (instead of or in addition to just running workflows based on that service instance)

Hope to see lots of participation on Tuesday.