Subject: Re: [tosca] key_schema in TOSCA 1.3?

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:19 AM Calin Curescu <calin.curescu@ericsson.com> wrote:
To make it simple we could have string as the default also for the âentry_schemaâ. Moreover, this should be also mentioned in the property, attribute, parameter definitions.

Simple, perhaps, but I think it would be more productive to make this a required keyword for lists/maps. That way, if authors forget to specify it they would get an error message from the parser. Making it explicit would clarify what kind of entries are possible and be more readable. E.g., I think lists of integers would be as commonly used as lists of strings.