Subject: Re: Profiles and Imports

Reading through this again, my example of using the Java-like reverse domain-name order seems unnecessary. :) This would look better:

cloudprovider/storage-1.0
oasis/simple-1.3
etsi.org/nfv-1.1

Note again that there are not URLs. These are bare strings that will follow whatever convention we choose.

And again to emphasize: the "file:" in "imports:" could thus be either 1) a URL, whether relative or absolute, or 2) one of these bare strings.