Subject: Agenda for Tuesday March 24 TOSCA Language Ad-Hoc meeting

-        Now that we have finished reviewing Calin’s document summarizing entity refinement and assignment rules, we will discuss the process for incorporating this document into the spec

-        We will also discuss other sections that need to be added to allow us to create a CSD.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday. And please remember, this is the last week of daylight saving time issues between Europe and the US. Starting next week, we will hopefully all be back to our regular time slots.