Subject: Suggesting change of ad hoc meeting time

I am very sorry to do this again, but a new meeting popped up in my calendar that I cannot change. I hope we can change the time or even day of our ad hoc meeting.

It is currently set at Tue 8ÂAM Pacific. I can do 9:30 AM Pacific or later, but I know it's quite late for Europe. Alternatively, we can go back to 7 AM Pacific, though that's quite earlyÂfor Pacific...

Wed, Thu, Fri at 8 AM is also open for me. (Thu would brush up against the TC meeting sometime.)