Subject: brief TC meeting on Thursday

We will have a very brief TC meeting on Thursday (Feb. 9). The goal of this meeting is to approve a motion to request a “closed github repository” which will be used if and when we convert our Specifications to Markdown.

Note the new start time for these meetings (one hour earlier than before). You should have received an updated meeting invite with the correct start time.