Subject: more comments on the proposed Unified Event Handling grammar

I posted additional thoughts on Tal’s unified event handling proposal (https://github.com/oasis-open/tosca-community-contributions/discussions/153#discussioncomment-6817095). I encourage everyone to review this proposal as well as the comments, and share your thoughts. This is the one remaining big-ticked issue before we can finalize TOSCA v2.0