Subject: updates to the tosca-specs repository

I updated the contents of the https://github.com/oasis-tcs/tosca-specs/tree/working repository based on the discussion in the TOSCA Language Ad-Hoc meeting earlier today:

  • I renamed the “2_0” directory to “tosca_2_0”
  • I created a new “process” directory that stores templates and instructions.
  • I removed the scripts that were used to convert the document from Word, and I removed the intermediate files that were the result of the conversion.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please also start reviewing the most current version of the spec, which is in https://github.com/oasis-tcs/tosca-specs/blob/working/tosca_2_0/TOSCA-v2.0.md