trans-ws message

Subject: [trans-ws] [trans-wc] Interest in trans-ws

Hi,

I am involved in the design and implementation of enterprise level
translation memory systems based on XML documents utilizing the
incredibly rich vocabulary that XML offers in this field. My main goal
is to reduce the cost of translation and improve the turnaround for my
customers. My design places the main memory operations and control
firmly at the customer side of the equation.

I see trans-ws as an additional tool for cost reduction and improved
time scales for my customers, and would like to contribute my skills to
furthering this endeavor.

Regards,

Andrzej Zydron

--