trans-ws message

Subject: [trans-ws] Please email me if you attended today's meeting

I don't have a live TC Roster,  and I would like ot ensure that I've spelled everyone's name correctly in the meeting minutes.

Please reply only to me so that we don't jam up the mailing list archive.

Thanks

Tony Jewtushenko                   mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Sr. Tools Program Manager   direct tel: +353.1.8039080
Product Management - Tools Technology Team
Oracle Corporation, Ireland